Customer Service Representative
San Diego, CA and/or Boulder CO
White Labs’ is seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic, detail oriented, and organized individual for the position of Customer Service Representative (CSR). The main duties of our customer service representative are to ensure the implementation of all sales and marketing programs for the entire WL portfolio, take customer orders, fulfill information requests, answer technical questions, and serve as the primary contacts for customers. CSRs perform their job using a variety of platforms including the telephone, email, a customized online tracking and ordering system and in-person visits.
• High School diploma or equivalent. BA/BS preferred.
• Typing speed > 30 words per minute.
• Proficient in Mircosoft Excel/Word/Powerpoint, Google Doc & Calendar
• 1 – 2 year prior customer service experience preferred
• Possess a professional phone manner and the ability to work independently
• Ability to interface with various levels of management
• Spirits, food & beverage industry, a plus.
• Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results.
Competitive salary (based on experience), Full time position has company benefits that include medical, dental insurance, 401 K with company match, paid time off, & bonus program.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Submit cover letter & references to: email@example.com.
No open positions
To inquire about jobs or to submit a resume for the above jobs, email us.