Customer Service Representative
White Labs’ is seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and organized individual for the position of Customer Service Representative (CSR). The main duties of our customer service representative are to ensure the implementation of all sales and marketing programs for the entire WL portfolio, take customer orders, fulfill information requests, answer technical questions, and serve as the primary contacts for customers. CSRs perform their job using a variety of platforms including the telephone, email, a customized online tracking and ordering system and in-person visits. Position opening is available at the Boulder, CO, office location.
• High School diploma or equivalent. BA/BS preferred.
• Typing speed > 30 words per minute.
• Proficient in Mircosoft Excel/Word/Powerpoint, Google Doc & Calendar
• 1 – 2 year prior customer service experience preferred
• Possess a professional phone manner and the ability to work independently
• Ability to interface with various levels of management
• Spirits, food & beverage industry, a plus.
• Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results.
Competitive salary (based on experience), Full-time position has company benefits that include medical, dental insurance, 401 K with company match, paid time off, & bonus program.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Submit cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com. Please mention the position you are seeking in your response.
Shipping/Receiving Assistant (San Diego)
Full time, day shift
San Diego, CA
White Labs is seeking a strong communicator and organized individual for the position of Shipping/Receiving Assistant. This individual needs to have excellent organization skills, enabling them to quickly locate merchandise for distribution or placement within the warehouse or cold room. A strong communicator is needed since this position interacts with everyone from customers, vendors, management to co-workers. The Shipping/Receiving position requires a firm grasp of how to operate sometimes heavy equipment used to move merchandise, as well as the strength and stamina needed to spend a lot of time on their feet and lift packages.
* Must have a high school diploma or GED, Associates degree in logistics, business, or management preferred.
* Minimum 2 years previous work in warehouse or shipping/receiving areas.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Google Drive & Calendar.
* Excellent communication skills
* High level organization skills
* Bilingual Spanish, a plus
Compensation: Starting pay DOE.
Full time position has company benefits that include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K with company match, Flexible spending accounts, and paid vacation time. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Submit cover letter, resume & references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Production and Manufacturing Assistant I
Full-time, San Diego, CA
White Labs Inc. is seeking a Production and Manufacturing Assistant to assist production staff within the yeast propagation facility. Duties include preparation of stock materials, washing & sanitizing production materials & lab ware, autoclaving materials, and aiding with weekly maintenance of production equipment. Applicants may assist with pre-packaging for shipping department. Qualified candidates should be able to follow established written protocols, possess good manual dexterity, and be able to lift up to 60lbs. Trouble-shooting capabilities and knowledge of large-scale mechanical systems a plus.
Some of this position’s responsibilities include:
• Follow established written protocols for general production tasks
• Washing production equipment and lab ware
• Help in the preparation of stock materials: malt, water, tanks, flasks, etc.
• Ready materials for autoclaving
• Autoclave production materials
• Sanitize appropriate production equipment
• Assist in shipping and receiving department
• Assist production technicians with fermentation processes
• Assist with weekly maintenance of production equipment
• Observe and report any malfunction of equipment in production areas
• Aid with final product assembly when necessary
• Maintain warehouse cleanliness
Full time position has company benefits that include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K with company match, Flexible spending accounts, and paid vacation time.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Submit cover letter, resume & references to email@example.com
To inquire about jobs or to submit a resume for the above jobs, email us.