What began as home brewers searching for higher quality yeast, quickly grew into a team of dedicated biochemists exploring new ways to advance brewing altogether.
Today, White Labs stands at the intersection of science, education and craft. Constantly striving for perfection, and in the process continually raising the bar in the art of fermentation.
White Labs in the News
* The Full Pint Frankenstout Release: http://goo.gl/8KRHeE
* West Coaster Beer of the Week (Frankenstout): http://goo.gl/xy7Oav
* SD Reader Frankenstout Article: http://goo.gl/SW7vpl
* KPBS Feature: http://goo.gl/w9ZKeb
* San Diego Magazine in May 2013 listed the White Labs Tasting Room as a hot spot in its 2013 Beer Guide.
* Many bloggers have visited the White Labs Tasting Room, including The Hop Daddy.
* White Labs Belgian Golden Ales named Beer of the Week on Oct. 5, 2012 by San Diego Magazine.
* San Diego architects have their say
* Thrillist said the tasting room "provided beer straight from the source."
* The San Diego Union Tribune's esteemed beer writer Peter Rowe writes, regarding the tasting room, "Sometimes, the smallest things make the biggest difference."
* San Diego Reader story March 27
*The West Coaster provided a preview of the tasting room in its "12 to watch in 2012" story in February 2012.
* Draft Magazine said: "I’ve seen brewery tasting rooms dedicate two or three taps to showcase singular ingredients (whether yeast, malt or hops), but something this expansive just boggles the mind ... "