The event at White Labs in 2013 called Secret to Sour Beer Workshop was the most popular class yet at White Labs, featuring speakers including Vinnie Cilurzo, Tomme Arthur and others. Now you can get your own copy in DVD form. The video is expected to be out soon, and pre-orders are being taken at this time at www.yeastman.com (go to the second tab called Other Products, and scroll to the bottom under the section Books). Pre-orders include free shipping, a reduced price from $299 to $275, and are refundable if for some reason the DVD is not produced (it is in production at the time of this writing).
Topics and speakers include:
• A Tradition of Sour Beers: History & Methods
• Biology of Spontaneous Fermentations (Chris White, White Labs)
• Bottle Conditioning with Brettanomyces (Neva Parker, White Labs)
• Modern Brewing: Two Brewery Perspectives (Tomme Arthur, The Lost Abbey & Vinnie Cilurzo, Russian River Brewing Company)
• Sanitation & Cross-Contamination Prevention (Troels Prahl, W. Labs)