I have used this for my old ale 3 previous times with excellent results. This time I decided to boil 3 hrs instead of 2, and got a dense wort of 1.116 OG in my 5 gal batch. Thankfully, I made a large starter from two pitchable 007 packets. I was concerned about alcohol tolerance from a beer that projected to be about 12% abv, but after 17 days in primary at 67-deg. I was convinced it was ready to go to secondary (no bubbles after watching airlock for 4 minutes). Didn't want to transfer earlier and cut yeast volume, so I let it go 16 days to wind down on a full yeast cake. I did however, give it a good shakeup after the first 9 days. Settled out well, transferred to keg and the gravity was 1.030, tasted great without residual sweetness! Glad the yeast didn't crash or stall, and projections figure 11.7% abv. At a 74% attenuation rate (so far), I'm really pleased. This is a huge beer.