An In-line & Closed System Yeast Pitching Solution.
The White Labs Aseptic Transfer System was designed in conjunction with PurePitch Next Generation and is a novel solution for pitching yeast. Together, the Aseptic Transfer System and PurePitch Next Generation provide a safer, cleaner, and more efficient way to pitch yeast in-line.
Benefits of the White Labs Aseptic Transfer System:
- Clean connections allow for minimal exposure of yeast to the brewhouse environment.
- Connecting in-line with wort transfer means no need to open fermentor after CIP.
- Transferring in-line allows for better homogenization of yeast into wort.
- Quick connect adaptors allow multiple PurePitch Next Generation pouches to be pitched within minutes.
- Lightweight and Portable. Adaptable in all brewhouse configurations and with other compatible liquid and adjunct additions.
- Forward and Reverse peristaltic action allows for a complete wort flush of PurePitch Next Generation.
- Central location at the base of the fermentor.
- No ladder climbing or carrying packages/ sanitizer/ scissors to elevated locations.
- GFI protected power source.