Yeast Essentials 2.0
Buy now using our mobile app or by emailing [email protected]. you may also contact our customer service team by calling 888.593.2785.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify classes 30 days + prior to commencement in the rare cases enrollment goals are not met or for other reasons. We recommend that you not pay or reserve travel arrangements until 30 days prior to a class to avoid change fees or other expenses. We will issue full attendee refunds for any reasons.
Course Lectures and Labs Include:
- Welcome and Introduction to Yeast and Fermentation
- Yeast Metabolism Basics
- Fermentation Control and Sensory Attributes
- Propagation and Microbiological Control
- Yeast Collection and Storage
- Wild Yeast and Bacteria Handling
- Setting Up a Brewery Lab
- Dilutions and Cell Counting
- Aseptic Technique
- Plating and Media Preperation
- Gram Staining
- And much more!
Additional InformationLunch will be provided each day in addition to a workshop happy hour.
*email [email protected] for information on discounted hotel rates