Ready to learn more about the microbes responsible for making sour and farmhouse beers? Join us at our White Labs Asheville location or online through our webinar for this two-day Sour Beer Essentials workshop.
This two-day workshop will explore:
• The finer points of fermenting sour beer
• Intricacies of handling the yeast and bacteria
• The history and traditions of these beers
• Spontaneous and modern fermentation techniques, from kettle souring to long-term secondary fermentation
• How to produce clean, wild beers in shared space
• Basic QA/QC techniques
• Culture selection
• Dr. Chris White—Founder, CEO and President, White Labs
• Neva Parker—Vice President of Operations, White Labs
• Kara Taylor—Senior Laboratory Manager, White Labs
• Andrew Turner—Owner, Mystery Brewing Company
We are excited to offer a webinar version of this workshop for the cost of $400. Early-bird pricing is $350 and ends on August 11, 2018. The interactive lab sections are not available with the webinar. Each day of this workshop the webinar will be broadcast live from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. EST.