Ready to learn more about the microbes responsible for making sour and farmhouse beers? From traditional spontaneous fermentation to inoculation techniques and overviews of the major organisms used and found in sour beer we’ll review the behavior of select organisms and how to best utilize them in a sour program.
Join us through our on-demand portal which covers the ins and outs of sour beer fermentation and culture management.
• Module 1: Introduction and Organisms
• Module 2: Fermentation Control
• Module 3: Fermentation Techniques
• Breakout Module: Kettle Souring
• Module 4: Capturing Wild Cultures
• Module 5: Fermenting Sour Beer in a “Clean” Brewery
This course generally takes 90-120 minutes to complete.
Once purchased, students will have 72 hours to complete the course.