Are you interested in gaining a more in-depth knowledge of yeast? Join us at our White Labs San Asheville facility or online through our live webcast for Yeast Essentials 2.0. This two-day workshop includes two hands-on lab components, lead by our talented lab staff, that will cover details on setting up a lab and quality control programs along with general lab techniques to improve your brewing operations.
This two-day workshop will explore:
• Fermentation control points
• Tips for maintaining optimal yeast performance
• How to develop desired yeast flavor compounds
• Methods for off-flavor detection
• Sensory evaluation techniques of different strains
• How to properly troubleshoot different fermentation problems
• Kara Taylor - Senior Laboratory Manager
• Joe Kurowski - Senior Brewing Manager
• Erik Fowler - Education & Engagement Curator
We are excited to offer a live webcast of this workshop for the cost of $400. Early-bird pricing is $350 and ends on May 13, 2019. The interactive lab sections are not available with the webcast. Each day of this workshop the webcast will be broadcast live from 9 a.m. to noon EST.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided to in-person attendees.
We have added an additional one-day in-depth course on June 14, 2019, which picks up where Yeast Essentials 2.0 leaves off. In a hands-on small group setting, Lab Practicum: Putting Your Yeast Essentials 2.0 Knowledge to Work reviews and practices topics which were covered during lectures and lab portions of Yeast Essentials 2.0.