Upcoming Education Workshops for 2017
Advancing the fermentation industry through education has been a focus for White Labs since 2010 when we introduced our workshops as a way to help professional customers improve their businesses and operations. We launched our educational programs with Yeast Essentials, a class intended to demonstrate the importance of fermentation and proper yeast handling, which is still offered to professionals.
Fast forward to present day, we continue to evaluate our educational offerings and develop courses around the hot topics and trends happening in brewing, distilling and winemaking. More than just producing and supplying fresh liquid yeast cultures for high-quality beverages, White Labs has evolved into a fermentation company that provides a service at every step of your process - from technical advice to analytical testing on your final product. Education remains at the core of services we provide, and we hope you will join us for one (or all) of our workshops this year.
Upcoming professional classes:
- Yeast Handling for Brewers on April 10 in Washington D.C.
Early registration deadline: March 10
- Fermentation for Distillers on May 26 in San Diego, CA
Early registration deadline: April 26
- Yeast Essentials 2.0 on July 27-28 in San Diego, CA
- Siebel Institute Advanced Homebrewing Course on July 17-21 in San Diego, CA
- Siebel Institute Essential Quality Control Course on August 7-18 in San Diego, CA
- Yeast Essentials 2.0 on October 26-27 in Asheville, NC
- Siebel Institute Sensory Panel Management Course on November 13-18 in San Diego, CA
White Labs’ mission is to teach, inspire and excite our customers on all things yeast and bacteria, spanning across our various locations and beyond. To learn more about all upcoming workshops and events, visit whitelabs.com/education. Register for all White Labs events through yeastman.com.