An active dry yeast well-suited for use in batch and continuous fermentations of molasses and pure sugars. It has a high tolerance to early residual sugars. Product size = 500g.
- Has a high cell count (>1 x 1010 cells/g)
- Rehydrates well in direct pitch applications
- Has high ethanol and temperature tolerance
- Has organic acid tolerance
- Can be used in conjunction with nutritional and vitamin supplementations
This yeast product has optimal performance within a pH range of 4.0 to 5.0 but can ferment well in the range of 3.5 to 6.0. Optimal fermentation temperature is dependent on other stresses present (i.e. organic acid, ethanol and pH) but generally ferments well in the range of 33°C to 37°C (92°F to 98°F). Under various process conditions, this yeast can produce high ethanol titres under a broad range of applications and substrate type.