White Labs® offers year-round analytical testing for your fermented beverages. We began Big QC Day in 2007 as a way of providing a low-cost option for breweries wishing to have multiple analytical tests conducted at once. It has become a program where professional brewers are able to take advantage of big savings...up to $430!
• Alcohol content
• Color (SRM)
• Attenuation - real and apparent
• Microbiological contaminants
• Gluten testing (add-on option)
• Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. diastaticus PCR analysis (add-on option); Please note: STA1+ strains will be detected via PCR
• LSQCDAYSTANDARD: $139 for two samples
• LSQCDAYGLUTEN: $199 for two samples with gluten testing
• LSQCDAYPCR: $199 for two samples with PCR testing
• LSQCDAYGLUTEN+PCR: $259 for two samples plus gluten and PCR testing
2019 Big QC Dates
Purchase your Big QC Day Test Kit by November 8, 2019, send us a sample by November 22, 2019, and we'll get your results completed by December 6, 2019.
How to Order
Big QC Day Report Sample
Follow up Consulting
If the results of Big QC Day shows that more testing or consulting is desired, please do not hesitate to reach out to White Labs for additional help. You may call 888.593.2785 or email [email protected] to learn more. Find more information here, https://www.whitelabs.com/distillation/consulting-and-special-projects.
Don't worry about what's happening with your beer, test it!