At White Labs, Inc., we are dedicated to being the best yeast company in the world. Our employees share a passion for innovation, education and collaboration; which is strongly encouraged by the management team and upheld throughout all day-to-day operations. Today, we have more than 100 employees, and offices in San Diego, CA; Davis, CA; Boulder, CO; Asheville, NC; Copenhagen, Denmark and distribution from Hong Kong, China to southeast Asia, New Zealand and Australia. Interested in joining the team? View a full list of job openings below.
White Labs Jobs
Principal Duties and Required Skills
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: composing and preparing correspondence, answering phones, data entry and editing documents.
- Schedules, plans and follows up on meetings and appointments using Google Calendar.
- Facilitates and takes notes during meetings.
- Makes travel arrangements (flight, hotel, transportation, etc.) and packs all necessary merchandise needed for trip.
- Processes travel and business expenses using Concur software.
- Prepares and edits PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in regards to company information.
- Updates projects, assignments and sends reminders on Smartsheet software.
- Conducts research for special projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Creates weekly reports and maintains relevant dashboard using NetSuite software.
- Provides weekly updates to on-site Hoshin board.
- Assists with administrative duties pertaining to White Labs Charities.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience.
- Ability to type at least 50 words per minute.
- Intermediate knowledge software applications; including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- High level organization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Works primarily in an office setting where employee is provided a workspace such as an office or cubcile. The employee sits in his/her workspace for over 90% of the workday. Employee may be required to life 10 pounds maximum and occassionally loft and carry small items or tools. Walking and or/standing are minimally required. Requires prolonged sitting, and heavy computer usage.
Submit cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com. Please mention the position you are seeking in your response.