- Part No: WLNFERMO
- Category: Nutrients
Fermaid O is an organic yeast nutrient, rich in organic nitrogen.
Unlike other yeast nutrient products, Fermaid O does not contain any added ammonia salts (DAP) or micronutrients. The organic nitrogen used in Fermaid O is a highly efficient nutrient source for wine yeasts and consistently outperforms DAP by producing lower levels of negative sulfur compounds. Fermaid O can help winemakers like you achieve steady fermentations while limiting temperature peaks.
- Highly efficient nutrient source
- Outperforms DAP and in-organic nitrogen sources
- Produces lower levels of negative sulfur compounds
- Achieve steady fermentations
- Limit temperature peaks
- Enhanced positive aromatic expression
Tip: Fermaid O should be always hydrated before adding to an active fermentation to avoid CO2 release and overflowing of tanks or barrels.