The White Labs Tasting Room features beers created on site, showcasing experiments, education and fun with up to 32 beers on tap and 3 on cask. It is the ultimate place to learn about yeast flavor in beer or just relax and try something new. The beer lineup changes regularly and features brews created with different yeasts and different brewing and fermentation techniques.
Monday-Saturday: noon to 8 p.m. Sundays 12-6. Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day and the Fourth of July. The Tasting Room closes at 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
Events can be found on the Tasting Room Facebook page here.
Trivia has been expanded to every Friday beginning at 6 p.m., although times and dates may vary.
Happy Holidays from the White Labs Team!
Our Holiday Hours are as follows:
Thursday, November 26th - CLOSED
Friday, November 27th - Standard Hours
Thursday, December 24th - Open 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Friday, December 25th - CLOSED
Tasting Room Data:
Scheduled tours are held at 5 p.m. Mondays-Thursday, 1 and 3 p.m. on Fridays-Saturdays, and 3 p.m. on Sundays.
Take a video tour of the tasting room:
In this newer version of our On Tap listings, the beers change as they are added or subtracted from the Tasting Room: Beers on tap
Visit the White Labs Tasting Room page on Facebook.
9495 Candida Street
San Diego, CA 92126 USA
Tel: (858) 693-3441 (press "2" for the Tasting Room)
Fax: (858) 693-1026
(Located near the intersection of Miramar Road and Kearny Villa Road, and close to the Miramar exit on Interstate 15)
In the media:
* San Diego Magazine in May 2013 listed the White Labs Tasting Room as a hot spot in its 2013 Beer Guide.
* Many bloggers have visited the White Labs Tasting Room, including The Hop Daddy.
* White Labs Belgian Golden Ales named Beer of the Week on Oct. 5, 2012 by San Diego Magazine.
* San Diego architects have their say
* Thrillist said the tasting room "provided beer straight from the source."
* The San Diego Union Tribune's esteemed beer writer Peter Rowe writes, regarding the tasting room, "Sometimes, the smallest things make the biggest difference."
* San Diego Reader story March 27
*The West Coaster provided a preview of the tasting room in its "12 to watch in 2012" story in February 2012.
* Draft Magazine said: "I’ve seen brewery tasting rooms dedicate two or three taps to showcase singular ingredients (whether yeast, malt or hops), but something this expansive just boggles the mind ... "
For more information write us