A light wheat beer with the refreshing tartness of Northern German wheat beers. Very fast and easy to make.
1 can Coopers Brewmaster Series Wheat Beer Kit
1/2 lb Corn Sugar
1 1/2 lb Wheat/Pale Dry Malt Extract
1 pkg Coopers Wheat Beer Yeast or White Labs American Hefewizen (WLP320)
Coopers Carbonation drops (priming)
1. Mix corn sugar and dry malt extract in at least 2 litres of water. Heat to 160-180F (48-58C). Hold for 15 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and mix in Coppers Brewmaster Series Wheat Beer kit.
3. Cool wort in pot to room temperature. Transfer into fermenter. Aerate well, then top up to 5 gallons if necessary.
4. Pitch yeast when temperature is <80F (24C).
5. Ferment at 68-74F (18-21C).