The White Labs Tasting Room features beers created on site, showcasing experiments, education and fun with up to 32 beers on tap and 3 on cask. It is the ultimate place to learn about yeast flavor in beer or just relax and try something new. The beer lineup changes regularly and features brews created with different yeasts and different brewing and fermentation techniques.
San Diego Tasting Room:
- Monday-Saturday: 12pm to 8pm
- Sundays: 12pm to 6pm
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day and the Fourth of July.
Boulder Tasting Room (303-209-7681):
- Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays: 2 pm to 7 pm MT
San Diego Tasting Room Events:
NEW CASK RELEASE: Every 1st & 3rd Thursday
TRIVIA NIGHTS: Every Friday beginning at 6 pm, although times and dates may vary.
MILITARY MONDAYS: Receive 20% off with military ID. Visit our unique tasting room, located near MCAS Miramar!
Tasting Room Data:
In this newer version of our On Tap listings, the beers change as they are added or subtracted from the Tasting Room: Beers on tap
- Mondays-Thursday: 5pm
- Fridays-Saturdays: 1 pm & 3 p.m.
- Sundays: 3pm
(Hours may vary)
Take a video tour of the tasting room:
Visit the White Labs page on Facebook.
9495 Candida Street
San Diego, CA 92126 USA
Tel: (858) 693-3441 (press "2" for the Tasting Room). The Boulder Tasting Room can be reached at (303) 209-7681.
Fax: (858) 693-1026
(Located near the intersection of Miramar Road and Kearny Villa Road, and close to the Miramar exit on Interstate 15)
In the media:
* The Full Pint Frankenstout Release: http://goo.gl/8KRHeE
* West Coaster Beer of the Week (Frankenstout): http://goo.gl/xy7Oav
* SD Reader Frankenstout Article: http://goo.gl/SW7vpl
* KPBS Feature: http://goo.gl/w9ZKeb
* San Diego Magazine in May 2013 listed the White Labs Tasting Room as a hot spot in its 2013 Beer Guide.
* Many bloggers have visited the White Labs Tasting Room, including The Hop Daddy.
* White Labs Belgian Golden Ales named Beer of the Week on Oct. 5, 2012 by San Diego Magazine.
* San Diego architects have their say
* Thrillist said the tasting room "provided beer straight from the source."
* The San Diego Union Tribune's esteemed beer writer Peter Rowe writes, regarding the tasting room, "Sometimes, the smallest things make the biggest difference."
* San Diego Reader story March 27
*The West Coaster provided a preview of the tasting room in its "12 to watch in 2012" story in February 2012.
* Draft Magazine said: "I’ve seen brewery tasting rooms dedicate two or three taps to showcase singular ingredients (whether yeast, malt or hops), but something this expansive just boggles the mind ... "
For more information write us