The White Labs Tasting Room features beers created on site, showcasing experiments, education and fun with up to 32 beers on tap and 3 on cask. It is the ultimate place to learn about yeast flavor in beer or just relax and try something new. The beer lineup changes regularly and features brews created with different yeasts and different brewing and fermentation techniques.
Tasting Room Data: To review the tasting room beers' recipes, QC data, and to compare beers (such as those made with the same recipes but different yeast strains) click here.
News: Come try Frankenstout! Debuts in the Tasting Room June 14.
Hours: Monday-Saturday: noon to 8 p.m. Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, Yew Year's Day and the Fourth of July. The tasting room is open regular hours on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
Tours: Tours are available regularly and/or by special request. On Mondays-Thursdays, no specific tour times are scheduled but workers make every effort to accommodate tour requests. On Fridays and Saturdays, tours are held hourly from 2:30-6:30 p.m. Call (858) 693-3441 (press "2" for the tasting room) for more help.
Video tour: Click here
On tap: This list is updated regularly: Beers on tap
Facebook: Visit the White Labs Tasting Room page on Facebook.
9495 Candida Street
San Diego, CA 92126 USA
Tel: (858) 693-3441 (press "2" for the Tasting Room)
Fax: (858) 693-1026
(Located near the intersection of Miramar Road and Kearny Villa Road, and close to the Miramar exit on Interstate 15)
In the media:
* San Diego Magazine in May 2013 listed the White Labs Tasting Room as a hot spot in its 2013 Beer Guide.
* Many bloggers have visited the White Labs Tasting Room, including The Hop Daddy.
* White Labs Belgian Golden Ales named Beer of the Week on Oct. 5, 2012 by San Diego Magazine.
* San Diego architects have their say
* Thrillist said the tasting room "provided beer straight from the source."
* The San Diego Union Tribune's esteemed beer writer Peter Rowe writes, regarding the tasting room, "Sometimes, the smallest things make the biggest difference."
* San Diego Reader story March 27
*The West Coaster provided a preview of the tasting room in its "12 to watch in 2012" story in February 2012.
* Draft Magazine said: "I’ve seen brewery tasting rooms dedicate two or three taps to showcase singular ingredients (whether yeast, malt or hops), but something this expansive just boggles the mind ... "
For more information write us