Are you interested in gaining a more in-depth knowledge of yeast? Join us at our White Labs San Diego facility for Yeast Essentials 2.0. This two-day workshop includes two hands-on lab components, lead by our talented lab staff, that will cover details on setting up a lab and quality control programs along with general lab techniques to improve your brewing operations.
This two-day workshop will explore:
• Fermentation control points
• Tips for maintaining optimal yeast performance
• How to develop desired yeast flavor compounds
• Methods for off-flavor detection
• Sensory evaluation techniques of different strains
• How to properly troubleshoot different fermentation problems
Breakfast and lunch will be provided to in-person attendees.
We have added an additional one-day in-depth course on October 7th, 2020, which picks up where Yeast Essentials 2.0 leaves off. In a hands-on small group setting, Lab Practicum: Putting Your Yeast Essentials 2.0 Knowledge to Work reviews and practices topics which were covered during lectures and lab portions of Yeast Essentials 2.0.