Are you interested in gaining a more in-depth knowledge of yeast? Join us at our White Labs Asheville facility or online through our webinar for Yeast Essentials 2.0. This two-day workshop includes two hands-on lab components, lead by our talented lab staff, that will cover details on setting up a lab and quality control programs along with general lab techniques to improve your brewing operations.
This two-day workshop will explore:
• Fermentation control points
• Tips for maintaining optimal yeast performance
• How to develop desired yeast flavor compounds
• Methods for off-flavor detection
• Sensory evaluation techniques of different strains
• How to properly troubleshoot different fermentation problems
• Dr. Chris White—White Labs Founder, CEO and President
• Neva Parker—Vice President of Operations
• Joe Kurowski—Senior Brewing Manager
We are excited to offer a webinar version of this workshop for the cost of $400. Early-bird pricing is $350 and ends on October 6, 2018. The interactive lab sections are not available with the webinar. Each day of this workshop the webinar will be broadcast live from 9 a.m. to noon EST.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided to in-person attendees.
We have added an additional one-day in-depth course on November 07, 2018 which picks up where Yeast Essentials 2.0 leaves off. In a hands-on small group setting, Lab Practicum: Putting Your Yeast Essentials 2.0 Knowledge to Work reviews and practices topics which were covered during lectures and lab portions of Yeast Essentials 2.0.