The Freshness Certification Program was introduced as a way for encouraging retailers to stock and sell a wide selection of White Labs fresh liquid yeast. The Freshness Certification Program makes it easier for all retailers, from small to large, to save time and money when purchasing White Labs' Core yeast strains.
Details of the Freshness Certification Program include:
- Customers will receive three shipments throughout 2018
- Each shipment includes 68 core strains with 48 sold at a significantly reduced price and 20 FREE
- No need to return any expired yeast to White Labs
- Enroll at any time during the year and receive the next available shipment based on your enrollment date
All participating retailers now have the opportunity to showcase a more diverse, full lineup of White Labs yeast at a lower cost. By participating in the Freshness Certification Program retailers will be “White Labs Certified” and are committing to the following standards as set by White Labs:
- Offer the 68 core White Labs strains to your customers.
- Carry only the freshest yeast possible and discard any expired yeast if not sold by its “Best By” date on the package.
- Follow proper yeast handling practices which include keeping White Labs yeast in cold storage as soon as it is received until the moment it is sold to your customers.
The documents attached to the upper right corner of this web page outline the Freshness Certification Program rules and eligibility and list the 68 core strains included in the program. If you are a store and have additional questions about the Freshness Certification Program, contact [email protected] or call 888.593.2785.